Select Page

This has to be my most challenging creation so far. I originally wanted to create this robot to resemble the Pokemon character, Rayquaza. I tried to start building this one on my own but ran into several problems. One problem I ran into was the fact that my robot could not slither. In addition, it was hard to make the robot look like I wanted it to. With this one I had to stop and do some research, which meant I had to completely start over. Although it was hard I kept trying and was able to create a Rayquaza that worked with the materials that I had. To code this I used the Mindstorm app. We tried using the XBox control and could not get it and the app to successfully work. Therefore, this meant I just had to be ok with the standard app as before.